T2200 for elected officials

Have any municipalities been asked for, or issued T2200's for elected officials (mayor and council) for 2019? Is the issuance of aT2200 appropriate for an elected official? Information I saw on the CRA website regarding "Tenure of Office" indicates that there is no contract of service - and the T2200 questions all relate to contract of service....
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you


  • If you search for T2200 at the top of the forum you will find a few threads on it. There are many local governments that issue T2200's for expenses for elected officials - including Lake Country. You can email me if you have questions.

Sign In or Register to comment.